Use Rigain to Keep your plants clean and healthy from contaminants and unwanted pest without using harmful chemicals. The word Rigain (regain) is Gaelic/Old Irish for Queen.
- Dilute at the ratio of 10-15ml of Rigain to 1L of water
- Use a fine mist sprayer to get under and over the fan leaves
- Be sure to get as much coverage on your plants
- Shake well before use, and shake the premixed solution every 5 mins to ensure even mixture
- Best applied out of direct light
-Do not spray when temperatures are above 27 degrees Celsius
- For heavy contamination use 3 days in a row for 2 weeks
- Use once to twice a week for mild contamination and for preventative maintenance
- Do not use this product in conjunction with other products or nutrients
CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children. Wear protective gloves and eye wear. If Exposed to eyes, Rinse with cool water for 20 mins
Ingredients: Water, Unrefined canola oil, peppermint oil, liquid surfactant, isopropyl, food grade citric acid and sodium citrate
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.