Scirocco is one of the few fungicides that have been approved for use in legal indoor cultivation by the Canadian government. A key player on your integrated pest management (IPM) team, Scirocco foliar spray fungicide is approved for organic cultivation and is safe for use with beneficial organisms and pollinators.
Scirocco fungicide is safe to use up until zero days to harvest, allowing you to keep control of the infection and maintain quality.
Approved by PMRA (Pest Management Regulatory Agency) for commercial indoors.
- Active ingredients : Garlic / Potassium Bicarbonate
- Packaging: 10 kg
- Formulation Type: Powder
- Chemical Group: N/A biopesticide
- PHI: 0 day
- REI: 4 h
- Rainfastness: Do not apply if rainfall is expected within 24 hrs of application
Recommendations for optimal results
- Use a properly calibrated sprayer for uniform and full coverage
- Apply preventively or at first signs of disease
- Spray every 7 to 14 days
- Do not adjust spray solution pH after mixing of the product