Ceramic Metal Halide or CMH for short (some refer to it as CDM), is becoming more popular in the horticultural industry. The CMH lamps have a very broad light spectrum which is more similar to the sun itself than any other form of HID lamp. We have taken CMH technology and increased its operational efficiency, making the most comprehensive spectrum of light output for an HID fixture even better. The CMH lamps also have increased efficiency in PAR/Watt compared to other forms of HID lighting. The CMH fixture can be used as a primary veg light, a primary light for SOG applications, or a supplemental full spectrum light for large flowering operations.
Fully sealed, low frequency ballast is side mounted. The CMH 630W dual lamp fixtures allow for any combination of 315W CMH lamp K temperatures. Meets ETL Standards and uses 97% German reflective material. Both Nanolux CMH fixtures can be used with any 315W 3K or 4K horticultural lamp from all the leading quality brands.
- ETL Listed.
- 97% GERMAN REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- Fully sealed commercial designed ballast
- NCCS Ready
- Uses 315W PGZX18 base CMH lamps x 2
Output Power: 630W
Input Voltage: 120-240
Input Current: 5.2/2.6
Dimming Settings: None
Size: 27.6” X 11.6” X 8.3”
Input Frequency: 50/60
Bulbs not included
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.