Select a natural method to control insects in greenhouses and garden areas. With GreenEarth Insecticidal Soap you can gently and effectively remove destructive insects that are threatening your plants. The soap is mild enough for use on delicate plant stems and flowers but tough enough to get rid of those troublesome insect invaders. This ready to use formula eliminates a number of insects with soft-bodies. These include spider mites, whiteflies, aphids, mealy-bugs, Japanese Beetles and psyllids. Only targets the bugs and insects which you directly spray with the formula and is quite harmless for plants and growing mediums. Allows you to protect your plants safely without relying upon questionable chemical pesticides. Product is ready for immediate use and requires no dilution or mixing.
Concerned gardeners want to use products that are designed to be both user-friendly and environmentally-friendly. The ingredients in this GreenEarth formula have been derived from natural sources and are actually beneficial for plants and gardens. Just spray those unwanted insects and eliminate troublesome bugs without worry.
- Safe for use on vegetable plants, fruit trees, ornamentals, grasses and shrubs
- Can be easily attached to the end of a garden hose for effective spraying
- Mineral/botanical ingredients
- Will not harm the environment
- Effective against soft-bodied bugs
- Targets broad range of insects
- Formula is ready for immediate use
- Gentle on plants
- No harmful chemicals
- No noxious odors
- Easy to use
- No residual effects
- Contact-killing insecticidal formula
- Read label instructions
- Attach the container to the end of a standard garden hose
- Spray wherever garden pests can be identified
Uses: Intended as an alternative to chemical insecticides. This natural pesticide rids gardens of unwanted insects (soft-bodied species). Can be reapplied as necessary to keep garden pests under control.