While good for up to 40,000 gallons, the GrowRite filter provides high-quality filtered water free of contaminants for organic gardening. Simply attach the GrowRite filter to a garden hose and enjoy the benefits of toxin free water.
- Eliminates micronutrient-destroying chlorine and chloramines from water thereby allowing the microbiology of the soil to convert minerals into nourishment for plants.
- Removes total dissolved solids (TDS) and heavy metals such as lead, mercury, and arsenic from the water supply.
- The combination of KDF and Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) media make the GrowRite garden hose inline filter perfect for hydroponic and aeroponic gardening systems.
- Economically effective garden hose water filter that performs for about 1/10th of a cent per gallon of water.
- Engineered and designed for use in large gardens and nurseries.
- GrowRite garden hose dechlorinator promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by reducing the harsh toxic effect of chlorine and chloramines and returns the natural balance to your soil, compost or mulch. Results are as follows:
*Invigorates organic compost, soil amendments & bio-teas
*Improves quality of fruits, vegetables & flowers
*Promotes faster growing plants and gardens
*Enhances and strengthens plant roots
- GrowRite water filter outperforms the competition
- The GrowRite garden hose water filter is uniquely constructed using 7 filter media.
- The highest grade acid washed coconut shell carbon is utilized. Many competing filters use less expensive bituminous (coal based) carbon.
- The GrowRite water filter employs twice as much bacteriostatic KDF filter media as some competing filters. This allows for better filtration and longer filter life.
- The GrowRite water filter incorporates 5 separate sediment filters that minimize sediment and turbidity whereas competing brands utilize only 2 to 3 sediment filters.
- The GrowRite water filter uses 50 micron sediment pads whereas competing brands use as high as 150 micron pads (The lower the micron count, the smaller the particle size it will stop).
- The filter housing is made from a very durable UV resistant polypropylene making for a rugged filter which is also resistant to damage from UV light.
- Molded garden hose end fitting allow for a snug leak free connection unlike flimsy nylon ends found in some competing brands that cross thread and leak. Also, other inexpensive brands use what appear as durable brass connectors which actually can contain lead that can leach into the water.
- Tightly packed filtration media which all but eliminates the potential of “channeling”. Channeling can occur when loosely packed filter media settles and allows the water passing through the filter to actually bypass the media altogether.
- Protective end caps included for storage (store wet) when not in use. Unlike “carbon only” filters which actually promote bacteria growth within the filter itself, our filters prevent bacteria growth thanks to the KDF media. Filter media should be kept moist (after initial use) when not used to allow the KDF media to stay active and prevent bacteria build up.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.