Meet The Original Resinator’s flagship unit, the XL. Whether you’re a grower, a processor, or both, this unit has unmatched functionality to help your business efficiently process your material. The Original Resinator XL uses revolutionary patented liquid CO2 technology to flash freeze its chamber for dry or live bladeless trimming (never tumble trimmed), dry or live kief sifting, and ice water hash washing – all in one unit. It’s our largest machine and is capable of trimming or washing 7 lb of dry material at a time or sifting over 14 lb of trim per run. Save time and money by leveraging our all-in-one solution!
More details about Resinator XL Multi-Function:
- Cuts your wet or dry trim time by as much as 85%+ compared to hand trimming, saving your business massive amounts of time and money.
- Uses easily removable micron and mesh trim screens which are available in multiple sizes for biomass reduction and refinement. These screens work with both dry and wet material without switching between them, and are super easy to clean too.
- Sift and trim 100% solventlessly (or solvent free) with liquid CO2 for Cryo-Trim and Cryo-Sieve technology via instant freezing to gently detach leaves or trichomes. That means no dissolution and no post purging or processing required while gaining the option for creating living extracts.
- The only machine on the market capable of making true Crop-to-Cure live’ dried cannabis (freeze dryer required).
- Works perfectly with all kinds of hemp and cannabis material so whether you’re making THC or CBD products, our Resinator machines easily do both.
- Only requires 110/120V and has a low amperage draw so you can run your Resinator just about anywhere.
- Each Resinator is CE and CSA rated, simple to clean, comes with a premium quality UL-rated motor, and offers a full 1 year warranty.
Each Resinator also comes with everything you need plug-n-play right out of the box: 3 piece set of 200, 100, and 75 micron drum screens and Bubblebag resin collection bags (4 total), one 1/4” mesh trim screen, 6 piece set of anti-bacterial resin collection tools, all necessary hose/fittings for water and liquid CO2 operation, plus a digital scale, digital thermometer, digital timer and instructional USB stick with itemized SOP’s for each operational function of this equipment.
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 41" x 23" x 27"
- Weight: 75 lbs
*SPECIAL ORDER ITEM* SUBJECT TO DUTIES AND TAXES UPON DELIVERY TO CUSTOMER.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.