MIICROBIAL MASS is a plant amendment product comprised of several unique species of beneficial bacteria shown to promote plant vigor, increase plant biomass, and enhance microbial life in and around the root zone.
Application: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
One application to the grow media every two weeks. Best used within 24 hours of mixing. Read the label before use.
For Use in Any Growing Program
- MIICROBIAL MASS serves as a valuable addition to any cultivation system
- Effective in any growing media and in any conventional or organic nutrient program
- Compatible with soil, supersoil, rock wool, coco coir, expanded clay pellets, deep water culture, and other hydroponic systems
- Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
- CFIA registered and Health Canada approved for cannabis and hemp cultivation
- Not compatible with hydrogen peroxide
How does MIICROBIAL MASS work?
Unlike many of the first generation of beneficial microbe products introduced into the market, MIICROBIAL MASS uses a highly targeted approach to inoculate the rhizosphere with a microbial consortium optimized to cycle nutrients in very specific ways. Utilizing the very latest scientific understanding of rhizospheric microbiology, our product development process involved the careful identification of several unique strains of bacteria which work in perfect harmony to perform some of the highly specific nutrient cycling functions required for optimal plant growth and development. The functional roles of each member of this bacterial consortium can be described as their modes of action.
What is Mode of Action?
A mode of action (MoA) is a term used to describe change at a cellular or molecular level. This transition can be anatomical or functional and always results from exposure to another living organism or any chemical or biological change in the cellular or molecular environment of a living organism.
For example, when referencing mode of action in terms of phosphorus solubilisation, it refers to a change made to the phosphorus at a molecular level that makes this nutrient more soluble and bioavailable for the plant.
Phosphorus is vital for a range of plant stages and features, including the early stages of development, tissue stiffness, root growth, fruit formation, inflorescence (flowering), and also resistance to cold and disease.
Iron is also an essential nutrient, and of the microelements necessary for plants to function properly, iron is chief among them.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.