The Living Room Grow Tent is a sealed indoor growing space for starting new plants from seeds or cuttings without the need for an exterior greenhouse. Use The Living Room to separate plants at different stages of development, vary the internal conditions based on individual plant requirements, or experiment with different lighting to determine the best combination for growth.
The exterior is made from a thick black canvas and has a silver reflective interior coating which lets the light provided from your grow lights stay concentrated on the plants. The Living Room also features metal framing made of strong, durable, steel tubing and heavy-duty zippers ; the venting and cord holes offer sleeves with draw strings to seal the exit ports around ducting and cords. The Living Room enables you to achieve the optimum climate for your plants growth.
Quick and easy to assemble - no tools required. Simply pull canvas over the frame, zip up and start growing!
Extraordinary performance. Extreme efficiency. Exacting design.
The PHOTOBIO•MX changes everything. We took a step back, evaluated all the fixtures on the market, and then set out to do things entirely different. The result is a 680W fixture delivering 15% more light to your canopy, using 35% less power than a 1000W DE fixture. Increase yields while driving down operational cost. The spectrums were developed in a private research laboratory to drive flower yield and elicit market desirable traits in short day resin producing crops.
PHOTOBIO•MX abandons the bar style concept in favor of a more efficient contiguous circuit board to deliver unparalleled PPFD uniformity to the canopy. Extensive thermal modeling and testing was conducted to ensure diodes remain well below operating temperature to maintain consistent light output and yields. 0-10V PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control allows you to precisely regulate the amount of light delivered to your plant canopy when paired with the available Autopilot PX Series controller.
PHOTOBIO•MX’s design is multilayer rack centric, providing the ability to double or triple your canopy square footage within your existing structures footprint. The driver is mounted below the fixture to maximize vertical grow space and has the ability to be remotely mounted.
PHOTOBIO•MX is designed for the serious horticultural professional looking to increase business sustainability by reducing power consumption while simultaneously improving crop performance and yield.
- 1700+ µmol/s Photon flux @277V
- 2.55 μmol per joule efficacy @277
- Delivers 15% more light to the plant canopy while using 35% less power than a 1000W DE fixture
- Tailored spectrum produces desirable crop traits
- 11 year diode life operating 12 hours per day
- Robust commercial design keeps LED’s running cool to ensure light output and yields consistent
- Precisely control photon output when paired with Autopilot PX series controller (PX2 and above)
- Slim design maximizes vertical growing space with remote capable driver
- IP65 wet location rated protection against water and dust
- DLC listed (H-RR6RGRH) and qualifies for utility rebates, which play a significant role in optimizing the cost effectiveness of a lighting project
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.