Great for seed starting.
A growing revolution
Back in the day, the Jiffy Pot made for a whole new way of nurturing plants. It rapidly captured the attention of growers worldwide. That was in the 1950s, when clay pots ruled the horticultural scene, but the Jiffy Pot’s advantages still make it unique today.
Plastic free and biodegradable
These days, many gardeners choose the Jiffy Pot because it’s plastic free and biodegradable. Made from all-natural materials, it breaks down naturally into the surrounding substrate. The Jiffy Pot is also light in weight, easy to handle, and helps plants thrive.
How it works
- Fill the pots/strips with potting soil.
- Water thoroughly – making sure sides of the pots are saturated.
- Sow seed or stick cutting and position in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- Transplant the pot/strip.
- Put the pots/strips in a tray.
- The whole pot into the flower bed or flower pot to protect the sensitive root system.
- Cover with soil.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the the Route Shipping Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.