HANNA PH TESTER HI98107
This accurate pH tester features 0.1 resolution with automatic two-point calibration and temperature compensation in a single, portable, pocket device. No more switching between meters for your routine measurements.
- Compact design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Extractable cloth junction extends the life of your tester.
- Great for drinking water, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
The pH electrode uses a unique reference cell design that utilizes an extractable cloth junction. A clogged junction will typically exhibit erratic readings that will not stabilize. Simply extracting a small portion of cloth from the water pH teter will clear any clog by exposing a fresh, clean surface. The ability to clear any clogging will extend the life of the pH electrode.
Calibration is performed by pressing the dedicated calibration button. Once in calibration mode the pH electrode can be calibrated to 1 or 2 points using the pre-programmed standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01,10.01). When the standard value is recognized and stability is reached, the meter automatically accepts and stores the calibration value.
Setup options include automatic shut off timing and temperature unit displayed. Automatic shut-off options are to turn the water pH meter off after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or disabled. To enter the setup mode the user presses a button located in the battery compartment.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.