What is Black Pearl™
Black Pearl™ was the first product in our new Grotek™ Organics line! Grotek™ was the first to bring engineered charcoal to our industry in 2009 as a means to improve soil quality, plant growth, and to stimulate soil biology. Black Pearl™ is more than just high-quality charcoal. It is a super mineralized with organic inputs like volcanic and sedimentary rock dust, natural chelates, and kelp extract. The harmony between ingredients provides a dramatic boost to crops when added to any nutrient program. Remember that not all charcoal is the same. At Grotek™ we use virgin wood fibre from sustainably managed forests charred in an engineered pyrolysis process. It is considered a Class 1 product by the IBI standards with a surface area over 700m2/g. Peak efficacy achieved when used to stimulate microbial products like RootMax™.
- Improves soil quality
- Drives biodiversity and biological activity
- Provides key mineral for plant growth
Activated charcoal, Micronized rock dust, Humic acid, Kelp Extract.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.