Prop-O-Gator is a plant food for roots. It is an all in one root stimulator and fertilizing agent which means it is a stand alone product for your cuttings and clones. Vigorous root growth is of vital importance in the beginning stages of plant growth in order to prepare the plant for transplanting or planting out. Prop-O-Gator is the perfect product to make this happen. It stimulates rooting while feeding the plant at the same time and whats more, it is beneficial to continue using Prop-O-Gator on the plants until you are ready to start a fertilizing program.
- Prop-O-Gator is an all in one root stimulator and fertilizer (most root simulators on the market require a fertilizer).
- can be used in all situations and on all grow media, ideal for pretreating pots before transplanting.
- it is low in nitrogen to help keep plants short and compact until transplanting and the commencement of a feeding schedule. It is extremely easy to use and delivers consistently great results time after time.
- General Hydroponics: Rapid Start, Bio Root
- Botanicare: Power Clone, Rhizo Blast
Apply to reservoir at a rate of 5.0mL per Litre
For Pre-rooted or post rooted cuttings. Mix at 2.0mL per Litre
Use until feeding schedule starts. Mix at 5.0mL per Litre
Soak cubes or pots before roots are established. Mix 5.0mL per Litre
|PROP O GATOR 0-3-2||BASIC||EXTREME*|
*Extreme feeding schedules are designed for advanced gardeners only, and are designed to be used in conjunction with our full product line.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the the Route Shipping Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.