For easy repair of bare patches in full sun and dense shade alike, look to Scotts® EZ Seed. This 3-in-1 mix combines a unique combination of super-absorbent mulch, high performance grass seed and slow release fertilizer. Simply prep, apply, water and watch a gloriously lush lawn unfold.
- Fall and Spring are the best times to plant grass seed.
- Seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and danger of frost has passed.
- Water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist for the first 2 weeks, or until seedlings reach 2 inches in height.
- Resume mowing when the lawn reaches desired mowing height or about 3 inches.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.