DAB E.SYBOX Electronic Water Pressure System
E.SYBOX by DAB - 40 years in the making
It's an Automatic Booster Pump System and a Constant Pressure System, it lifts, boosts, constant pressure, with built-in controls, it's a complete pumping system in a box, with Free Shipping to your door.
E.SYBOX is a booster system, unique in its category, with high performances, efficient, compact, quiet, easy and satisfying in the use both for the installer and the final user. When e.sybox mini is the solution for water boosting in small dwellings, E.SYBOX offers the same advantages in collective residential applications, such as villas or condos. Wireless technology allows to set up booster sets up to 4 pumps.
Why get an ESYBOX?
- Its very very quiet
- No vibrations
- Even Constant Pressure
- Adjustable Boosting System
- Up to 32gpm
- Up to 70psi
- Lift from 25ft
- Mount on the floor or wall (with additional wall bracket)
- Great Energy Savings Compared to other Pumping Systems
Suitable for use with potable water, in domestic systems and gardening applications. The new 3-rotor model ensures further noise reduction and energy consumption. Managing the water pressure in your home has never been so simple and quiet.
Call or write The Water Guy to see if this system is right for your home's boosting needs, cistern delivery, shallow well or constant pressure application. We can guide you through the process and help you find the handfull of fititngs to connect this to your water.
- Operating Range: flow rate up to 32/gpm - 120l/min, head up to 210ft - 65metres
- Pumped Liquid: clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, non viscous, non aggressive...
- Liquid Temperature Range: from 1°C to + 35°C for domestic use
- Maximum Suction Depth: 8 meters, 26ft
- 2 Year Warranty for manufacturing defects
- Part Number: E.SYBOX 230V and 60161182
- Manufactured by DAB
Optional Wall Mounting Bracket can be purchased from the drop down menu when adding this item to your cart. This allows you to frre up floor space and also bring your piping up to the botom of the pump to make your connection.
There is also a mounting base with quick release conections and for joining two systems together, & call our main office for more information.
Brochure: Click Here
Tech Spec: Click Here
Instruction Guide: Click Here
Quick Guide: Click Here
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.