Special order only. Freight charges will apply.
We're proud to announce the introduction of our 75 gallon commercial washing machine, the Osprey™! We've crafted this with the collaboration of hash makers for over 2 years.
The Osprey™ is our answer to the bottleneck of commercial processing operations: Hash Washing. With a 21,000g Fresh Frozen Capacity, or 4,200g-4,600g Dry Flower, it's designed to gently, but thoroughly extract all the resin from your material.
We saw other options on the market, and too many had aggressive blades designed to chop up material like a blender, nooks and crannies for mold and bacteria growth, and cheap components. We set out to fix that at an aggressive price and impeccable reliability.
More details about Lowtemp The Osprey 75 Gallon Commercial Washing Machine:
Food Grade Passivated 304 Stainless Steel with Sanitary Welds makes for an extremely simple, easy, and automated cleaning cycle.
- Made in USA, as always
- 21,000g Fresh Frozen or 4,200g Dry Weight Capacity
- 1,000g Fresh Frozen or 200g Dry Weight Minimum Capacity. 25-30 gallons minimum water input
- Volumetric marking inside the tank allows for easy measurements of water and ice volumes
- Quick Clamp Sanitary fittings on the left and right side allow for a fresh water hookup, and recycle water hookup on the other. Both fittings can simply be plugged if the user wishes to add water in manually from the top.
- A food grade Plexiglass lid locks into place with a seal to avoid leaking if using while full, and allowing the user to watch/tune the water agitation.
Easy Water Management via Quick Clamp Sanitary fittings allow for easy filling and draining of the machine.
- Plumb your filtered water line directly through a sanitary fitting on the sidewall with a valve for a super simple and safe way to get water into the wash vessel.
- Utilize a pump of your preference to pump water from the drain bucket back into the Osprey, or out into a drain.
- Drain sits at a perfect level for 32 gallon buckets/wash bags, however 20 gallon buckets on casters can also be used.
Full Washdown Rated PLC Smart Controller. 110v with 5a continuous draw. UL 508a Control Panel.
- Control/Save RPM speed, Total Run Time, Run Time Each Direction, and Rest Time between switching directions on a waterproof 7” touchscreen computer controller.
- Save parameters with Recipes.
- 20 amp dedicated circuit required with no GFCI.
- An Integrated Thermocouple ensures proper temperature control.
- For an 8hr shift, expect to use around 250lbs of ice per day.
Hard Food Grade Anodized Monolithic Billet Aluminum Impeller with smooth ridges.
- Does not chop up/blend material, rather it gently but thoroughly mixes the material, washing the trichome heads off of their stalks. This imitates the hand washing, full melt results that some desire.
- The Lightweight Monolithic Impeller also gives us a perfectly balanced impeller, which extends the life of the motor, transmission, seals, etc drastically. Hard Anodizing seals the impeller from oxidization, and creates a harder than steel coating.
Incorporated Floor Locks and Wheel Locks ensure safe operation during use, and simply unlock with the click of a foot for easy workability inside flex spaces.
- A very critical part of our design when we created the Osprey, was to ensure that it would fit between conventional 3ft door frames so the entire machine doesn’t have to be disassembled just to transfer between rooms or stowaway in a closet, etc.
Slightly sloped floor for easy, efficient drainage of trichome filled water. The drain is positioned at a height that allows for drainage into a 32 gallon trash can with conventional 32 gallon wash bags.
- An optional "Nest" is available, and can be added to any order. This low profile stainless steel Recycle Reservoir sits underneath the machine, and can hold up to 85 gallons of water with a sloped floor leading to a drain. This drain can connect to a pump to move the drained/filtered water back into the main vessel for recycled usage, or to a sink, floor drain, etc for drainage/waste water.
- Sieving columns are in development as well, and will be available as an attachment to the Nest Tank. They will be backwards compatible on all Nest Tanks. The goal with these is to eliminate the heartache of washing bubble bags, and the finesse required to collect hash off of floppy screen. Simply drain all of the wash into a column that sieves out different microns.
Available in 110v power or 230v power and Insulated and Chilled Options of both power configurations.
- 110v power top speed - 420 RPM
- 230v power top speed - 600 RPM
- 230v configuration is recommended for countries and locations that utilize 230v power, along with operations requiring higher capacity. The step up in power allows more material to be run at higher speeds, great for food grade/cartridge manufacturing.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.