Want a nice-looking lawn with less work – and more time to relax? Use Scotts® Turf Builder® RELAXED Custom Seed Blend 0.07-0-0.83 for a lawn that looks impressive with a lot less mowing, watering, and feeding. It has a unique blend of Fine Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, and Perennial Ryegrass to grow lush, green turf that requires less overall maintenance. Plus, it’s specially coated with ROOT-TRIENT® to help establish turfgrass faster and thicker than uncoated seeds. Grows well in most conditions, including hot, cold, dry, and shady.
How to use:
1) Prep Overseeding: Mow the area shorter than normal, about 5 cm or less. Rake to loosen the top layer of soil and remove any dead grass. Bare soil: Rake to loosen the top 3-5 cm of soil.
- For best results use a Scotts ® spreader.
- Afterwards lightly rake the area to ensure the seed contacts the soil 3) Maintain-
- Keep the soil surface moist until the first mowing (2-4 weeks).
- Mow the seedlings when they reach ~7.5 cm in height.
- For best results, apply a Scotts® Lawn Food product 2 weeks after planting
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the the Route Shipping Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.