If you’ve got a lawn that needs to stand up to the tough stuff – like people, pets, playtime, and pests – you need Scotts® Turf Builder® TOUGH Custom Grass Seed 1.0-0-0.3. This grass seed features a unique mix of Tall Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, and Fine Fescue. That means you get a more resilient lawn that will thrive in tough conditions, including heavy foot traffic. This grass seed is specially coated with ROOT-TRIENT® to help establish turfgrass faster and thicker than uncoated seeds. Scotts® Turf Builder® TOUGH Custom Grass Seed 1.0-0-0.3 gives you a lawn that’s more tolerant to grubs and drought, too.
How to use
- Overseeding: Mow the area shorter than normal, about 5 cm or less. Rake to loosen the top layer of soil and remove any dead grass.
- Bare soil: Rake to loosen the top 3-5 cm of soil. For best results, add a thin layer of Scotts®️ Turf Builder®️ Enriched LawnSoil™️ 0.08-0.03-0.02
- For best results use a Scotts®️ spreader. Afterwards lightly rake the area to ensure the seed contacts the soil
- Keep the soil surface moist until the first mowing (2-4 weeks).
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.