Introducing our state-of-the-art scientific freeze dryers, colloquially known as lyophilizers, marking a paradigm shift in lab technology. Distinctively designed for the discerning scientific community, Harvest Right's freeze dryers have garnered the trust of laboratories, top-tier universities, and renowned research institutions, often being chosen over bulkier, costlier alternatives.
The allure of our scientific lyophilizer units lies in their amalgamation of user-centric design, unwavering reliability, and pioneering features that are often amiss in even the most upscale models. One standout feature is our patented "smart sensors", engineered to meticulously pinpoint the completion of the freeze-drying phase.
What further elevates the Harvest Right experience is the exceptional adaptability of our freeze dryers. Tailor-made to align with your intricate needs and processes, they boast multiple configurable profiles. These grant users the empowerment to effortlessly activate or deactivate the condensing unit and vacuum pump. Additionally, they facilitate dynamically adjusted temperature and time controls, ensuring precision in every phase.
Embrace the next-gen laboratory solution and amplify your research prowess with Harvest Right's avant-garde freeze dryers
What Does The Harvest Right Freeze Dryer Do?
The Harvest Right Freeze Dryer removes water from materials by placing them in an environment with almost zero humidity. This causes the water molecules to be drawn out of the material and into the CO2, which raises the relative humidity of the CO2 and lowers the water content of the material. If the CO2 is continuously replenished, the process will continue until all moisture has been removed from the material. This process occurs at low temperatures, below the freezing point of water, which preserves the material in a fresh state.
Benefits of HarvestRight Freeze Dryer:
The Harvest Right Freeze Dryer offers several benefits. Firstly, it can significantly reduce dry time and processing, from days to mere hours, all while maintaining the peak terpene profile of your product. This is achieved through the process of sublimation, which removes moisture from the crop while preserving terpenes, maximizing flavor and aroma. Secondly, the materials are preserved in a fresh state, ensuring that they retain their quality and nutritional value.
Key Features & Benefits
- Includes Oil-Free Vacuum Pump
- Full-color, touch-screen display.
- Operation allows for recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- Control of the rate of freeze. This means that the rate of freeze can be speeded up or slowed down.
- Control of the ultimate final freeze temperature.
- Control of the amount of time a material is held at the ultimate freeze temperature before the drying cycle is started.
- Control of the shelf temperature during the dry cycle. This includes setting as many as five different shelf temperatures, thus allowing the material to dry in phases, at different temperatures. For instance, you might have the material begin drying at 10ºF and increase the temperature in phases until the ultimate final dry temperature is 70ºF.
- The shelf heaters can be set to automatically control the rate of sublimation during the primary drying cycle. Through this process, the unit has control of the attendant vacuum pressure.
- The system records and maintains a log of the pressure and temperature during all parts of the freeze-dry cycle.
- Provides ongoing, real-time display of pressure and temperature.
- The unit can also connect to and communicate the freeze dryer cycle data to a nearby PC through an ethernet cable.
Harvest Right Scientific Freeze Dryer | Large
- Convenience of 5-tray dryer in a table top unit. Large capacity — capable of freeze drying as much as a 3.5 to 4.0 gallons of material.
- 6-liter ice condensing capacity.
- Holding Capacity: 6 Liters of Sublimated Ice
- Dimensions: 32.5″ high x 25.5″ deep x 22.5″ wide
- Item: Freeze Dryer/Lyophilizer
- Style: Bench/Table Top
- Min. Temp. Rating: Collector Cools to -46ºF
- Collector Material: Stainless Steel
- Drying Chamber: Included (Stainless Steel)
- Purge Valve: Included
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- AMPS: AC20
- Exterior: Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Aluminum
- Electronics: Includes a Full Color Touch Screen (4.3″ diagonal)
- Operation: Manual / Automated
- Vacuum Pump: 7 CFM Oil Free Scroll Vacuum Pump
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.