Plants get their nutrient from minerals but they can only get all the right minerals they need if certain conditions are right. Think of nutrients like a lock. pH is the key. A key factor that affects food uptake is whether your solution is acid or alkaline. We measure this in pH.
The Bluelab pH Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, as root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant so a solution temperature of 18 - 22˚C or 65 - 72˚F is recommended.
The hand held pH pen provides a compact quick and handy way to manage the success of your crop to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients.
Teamed with our Bluelab ppm or EC Pen, you have a handy, convenient and accurate system for ensuring optimum plant growth and health.
- Measures pH and temperature
- Selectable units for temperature
- Backlit LCD display
- Double junction probe (not replaceable)
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- Hold reading function
- Low battery indicator
- Fully waterproof
- Auto off function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the the Route Shipping Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.