The AquaMaster tools replaceable pH electrode is easy to connect using the BNC connector. Due to the long pH double junction electrode, it has a longer life. Over time, pH electrodes age, even with good care and regular cleaning, the lifespan will be extended. However, over time, reference fluid will become contaminated and the electrode will continue to respond slowly. The gel-filled electrode will then have to be replaced.
- 0 - 14.0 pH range
- ± 0.1 pH accuracy
- 0 - 60 ° C temperature
- Waterproof cable connection
- Gel filling (not refillable)
- Includes probe holder with kcl storage fluid - keeps the probe safe
- BNC connection
- Cable of 1 meter
- IP67 waterproof
- Warranty 6 months
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.