- Remove the protective cover
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off
- Press the On/off button to start the meter
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter
This package contains:
- 1x Digital EC Temp meter E50 Pro
- 1x User manual
- 3× 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery
- Range: EC: 0.0 ~ 19.9 mS/cm / Temp.: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- Resolution: EC: 0.1 mS/cm / Temp.: 0.1 ºC (1.0ºF)
- Accuracy: EC: ± 2% F.S. / Temp.: ±0.5°C (32°F) / Temp. compensation: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- Calibration: EC: 1 point auto 1.4 EC
- Features: Battery indicator & automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply: 3 × 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery (included)
- Auto. power-off: After 8 minutes
- Calibration indicator: With correct calibration
- Waterproof: IP67
- Dimensions: 8.66" x 1.6" x 1.6"
- Weight: 0.22 lbs
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.