The Anden Model A320V3 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until the control determines a need for operation. The Anden Model A320V3 Dehumidifier is the perfect solution for the precise management of humidity required in an indoor growing environment. The Model A320V3 can also be programmed to circulate air within a grow facility. Proper air flow carries moisture away from the plants, helping to prevent fungus, disease and plant pests from damaging the crop. Circulating the air also maximizes the application of CO2 in the grow facility.
More details about Anden Industrial Dehumidifier 320 Pints/Day 277V:
- Control: On-Board digital with diagnostics
- Air supply orientation: Horizontal
- Filter: 20" x 22" x 2" MERV 11
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil type: Copper tube, Aluminum fin with Electro-Fin E-coated
- Drain connection (requires drain trap): 3/4" FNPT
- P-Trap required: Yes (included)
- Leveling feet: No
- Hanging brackets: Included
- Warranty: 5 years on all parts including refrigeration system
- Control: Model A77
- Drain fittings: 3/4" MNPT x 3/4" BARB - 3/4" MNPT x 3/4" Female pipe - 3/4" FNPT x 3/4" Female pipe - 3/4" P-Trap
- Drain tubing (length, ID): 10' - 3/4" ID
- Thermostat wire: 30' 20 gauge 4-wire
- Capacity(1) PPD at 80°/60%RH: 315
- Energy factor(1): 2.6L/kW-h - 5.5 pints/kWh
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 277VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Current draw (amps)(1): 9.2
- Power (Watts)(1): 2,450
- Power cord type and length: SJT, L7-20P, 10ft
- Hardwire: Field configurable
- Breaker size: 20 amp
- CFM: 830
- Operating range Temp/RH: 65/50 to 85/80
(1)Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60% RH inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
(2)Total cooling load.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.