Anden Dehumidifier 130 Pints / Day
- Control(3): Built-in digital control with display
- Control mounting option: Field interchangeable from top to front
- Cabinet insulation:½" EPS
- Air discharge orientation: Top or end
- Inlet/Outlet duct collars: 10" dia.
- Backdraft damper at outlet: Included
- Filter Washable: MERV 8
- Refrigerant :R410A
- Coil type: E-coated
- Power cord length: 8 ft.
- Discharge air temperature rise 10°F–30°F
- Drain connection(4) ¾" MNPT Threaded
- Warranty: 5 years
- Built-in automatic control capable to be set up for dehumidification and ventilation or zoning.
- Threaded barbed fitting included.
- Drain fitting: 3/4" MPT x 3/4" barbed
- 10' drain tubing: 3/4" ID
- Duct collars: 10" round (A130 only)
- Manual: Installation instructions
- Capacity: 130 ppd
- Energy factor: 2.9L/kW-h
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure - dry coil): 0.0" w.c. - 310 CFM, 0.2" w.c. - 267 CFM, 0.4" w.c. - 226 CFM, 0.5. w.c. - 178 CFM
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 120VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Current draw(1): 8.3 Amps
- Noise: 50 dBA
- Dimensions (cabinet only): 19.5"W x 18.75"H x 30"L
- Weight: 113 lbs
- Inlet air operating conditions during: Dehumidification: 50°F-104°F, 40°F dew point min. - Ventilation: 40°F-140°F, 0%-99%RH (non-condensing)
- Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60% Rh inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
- Height does not include adjustable feet.The width excludes the filter doors and length excludes the duct collars.