- Connect the BNC connector of the electrode to the pH meter and remove the protective cap containing storage solution from the electrode
- Rinse the electrode with running water and dry it using clean kitchen paper
- Press the on/off button to turn on the meter
- Place the electrode in the (soft) substrate (make sure the substrate is well wet/damp, otherwise the meter will not work properly) or liquid to be measured
- Wait for the value to stabilise. The measurement is now complete
- Press the HOLD button to save the measurement. Do not forget to press the HOLD button again when the meter is used once more
- Rinse the electrode with clean water after use, so that no residue is left on the electrode. Replace the electrode in the protective cap containing the storage solution
- Press the on/off button to turn off the meter
We recommend storing the meter with KCI storage solution in the protective cover.
This package contains:
- 1x Digital Substrate pH/Temp meter S300 Pro 2
- 1x User Manual
- Range: pH: 0.0 ~ 14.0 pH / Temp.: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- Resolution: pH: ± 0.1 pH / Temp.: 0.1 ºC (1.0 ºF)
- Accuracy: pH: ± 0.1 pH / Temp.: ±0.5°C (32°F) / Temp. compensation: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- Calibration: pH: 2 point auto 4.0 - 7.0 pH
- Features: Battery indicator & automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply: 3 × 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery (included)
- Auto. power-off: After 8 minutes
- Calibration indicator: With correct calibration
- Waterproof: IP65 (electrodes are IP67 waterproof)
- Dimensions: 8.66" x 1.57" x 1.57"
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.