Quad Nutro F2 FOLIAR is a powerful foliar micronutrient application to optimize the nutritional balance of your plant canopy without causing demand on the root system.
F2 FOLIAR uses our proprietary High Ionic Charged Fulvic Acid Solution combined with trace elements, delivered directly to your plant canopy, which promotes increased chlorophyll thus producing more sugars, leading to larger, more flavourful produce.
● Supplies Boron (0.1%), Manganese (3.1%), Zinc (3.7%) and Sulfur (<3.9%)
● Promotes Higher BRIX levels
● Increases the rate of trans-location of nutrients
● Aids in the expulsion of waste through chelation
● Increases stress tolerances, including heat and drought
● Improves nutrient uptake by the roots
● Allows for reductions in water requirements by 25-40%
● Completely effective at all nutrient pH ranges (5.4 - 6.5)
Registration # 2020020A Fertilizers Act
How Do You Use F2 FOLIAR?
F2 FOLIAR is designed to support Hydroponic and Aeroponic growing, as well as Soilless or Soil growing mediums. It is applied as a foliar spray on canopy to correct trace mineral deficiencies and can be used throughout the Vegetative Phase and into the Flower Phase. Shake well before use. Apply 10ml per litre of water (1and spray onto canopy or seek the advice of an agricultural representative or a professional agricultural consultant to address for corrections of deficiencies as determined by tissue or soil testing.
Formula Specs INGREDIENTS: Water, Oxidized Leonardite Coal, Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate.