Power Cord options:
HYD-CHW843010W - 8’ Weiland 120V power cord
HYD-BAFLTEXT5 - 8’ Weiland 240V power cord
HYD-BAFLTEXT3 - 8’ Weiland 347V power cord
The PHOTOBIO•M multi-bar LED can be applied as a direct 1000W HID alternative or retrofit. The fixture’s slim vertical profile makes it ideal for vertical tiered cultivation for greater production capacity in the same square footage. Patented PHOTO•PRO Photon Regulating Optics ensure the most efficient delivery of plant biologically active radiation (PBAR) to the plant canopy. PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control allows precise control over the photons that are delivered to the plant canopy when used in conjunction with a 0–10V controller. The specific power cable is sold separately based upon your requirements.
S4 Spectrum: Provides highly efficient full spectrum with a healthy red-to-blue ratio to drive photosynthesis. Light energy between 500–599nm, previously thought wasted, penetrates deeper into the plant canopy promoting photomorphogenic responses. High color rendering “white” light aids to rapidly identify potential threats to your crop and provides superior working conditions and safety for personnel. Ideal for both flowering and vegetative production.
- High capacity production capabilities backed by technology from one of the world's largest LED chip manufacturers
- Bar spacing can be adjusted to optimize uniformity
- Patented PHOTO•PRO Photon Regulating Optics create unrivaled uniform light delivery to your plant canopy
- 100-480V Driver Options
- German Made Wieland IP Rated Input Power Connection
- PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control access any 0-10V signal to control photoperiod and dimming
- Antireflective coating on the inside of lens ensures maximum photon transmission
- Frosted lens to properly blend spectrum
- True IP65 protection against water and dust
- Five year warranty
- Power cable sold separately based upon your specific requirements.