Although geared towards commercial horticulture cultivation, it can be run on 120V (5A), 208V (2.89A) or 240V (2.5A) – 50/60 Hz allowing for a choice to be made by either the master grower or facility manager. All while having a dimming function that will avoid causing damage to sensitive plants such as seedlings and extending the life of this unit. Being highly efficient and designed for high-performance, it will save you both time and money finding a light will pay itself off over time! It is vertically compact allowing you to have an effective vertical growth system while only requiring a minimum distance of 30cm (11.81”) above the canopy. Are you willing to see Hydrotek’s effectiveness when it comes to the next generation of LED’s?
- Designed for commercial horticulture cultivation
- Energy efficient
- Design high-performance
- Power: 600W
- Power factor: >0.95
- Max amperage by voltage service: 120V: 5A - 208V: 2.89A - 240V: 2.5A
- PPF: 1482 µmol/s
- Spectrum: R/W
- IP grade: IP65
- Warranty: 3 years
- Input voltage: 100-277VAC, 50-60Hz
- Light efficiency: 2.3 µmol/J
- Dimming: 0-10V
- Light angle: 110°
- Connect way: Wire input
- Life span: >50,000h
- Work temperature: -20°C - +40°C
- Certification: CSA
- Mounting height: >11.81" (30cm) above canopy
- Dimensions: 44.05" (111.9cm) (W) x 42.05" (106.8cm) (L) x 4.21" (10.7cm) (H)
- Weight: 38.58 lbs (17.5 kg)
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.