- 5 spikes feed a tree with a 3" diameter trunk.
- Use 3 spikes for every 2 inches diameter of tree trunk measured at chest height.
- With plastic driving cap, tap spikes into the ground, spaced evenly at the tree's dripline. (Dripline is directly below the ends of the tree's longest branches.)
- When spike is even with ground, remove the plastic cap and continue to push the spike at least 2 inches below the soil surface.
- Never insert spikes closer than 2 feet from the tree trunk. If the dripline is less than 2 feet, insert the spikes at 2 feet from trunk.
- Best results are obtained with three yearly applications: Spring, mid-summer, and fall.
Apply mid-summer and late fall.
Box includes five (5) spikes.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the the Route Shipping Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.