With GemmaCert Lite:
- Test like a pro
- Avoid expensive laboratory tests
- Make sure you do not get ripped off
- Test samples in-house before formal and binding testing
- Save time and costs on potency testing
- Identify optimal harvest time
- Make sure you get what you paid for
- Boost customer confidence and brand loyalty
Results are communicated directly to the friendly smartphone GemmaCert App. Further analysis is possible via the desktop GemmaCert Customer Portal. Compare results with the global community of GemmaCert users.
Each GemmaCert device is connected to the secure GemmaCert Cloud hosted by GDPR compliant Amazon Web Services.
Experience continuous performance improvement by over-the-air updates and benefit from constant customer service and support.
- Results: Cannabis verification, Total THC and Total CBD, Water Activity (aw)
- Total THC: 0.877 THCA + Delta-9-THC
- Total CBD: 0.877 CBDA + CBD
- Water Activity (aw): 0.55-0.65
- Tested Products: Dry flower buds (with moisture content maximum of 15%), ground flower buds (trim) and raw extract (for GemmaCert Lite: only dry flower buds)
- Technology: NIR Spectroscopy, Image Analysis, Motion Mechanics, Data Science
- Testing Time: Up to 5 minutes per sample
- Sample preparation: No
- Sample destruction: No
- Calibration: Automatic
- User interface: Android smartphone
- Components: Spectrometer, illumination, camera, motion device, control, and communications module
- Performance: Within 10% of actual result
- Minimum detection limit 1% THC/CBD
- Maximum detection limit 30% THC, 20% CBD
- Repeatability: Whole flowers up to 1.5%
- Ground material up to 0.6%
- Portability: portable desktop unit
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- ower source: 6vdc by standard 110/220 ac2dc power supply
- Storage temperature: -10C to +45C
- Operating temperature: +10C to +35C
- Regulatory compliance: CE, TuV, RoHS, German Pharmacopeia, IEC/EN standards: 61010-1:2010,EN 61000-6-1:2007,EN 61000-6-3:2007 + A1:2011 ,ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1,UL/CSA 61010-1,FCC part 15B, ICES-003, EN 301489-1, EN 301489-17, EN 61326-1
- Maintenance: Dispose of leftover cannabis from time to time
- Height: 8.8"
- Diameter Top: 5.7"
- Diameter Base: 6.5"
- Weight: 0.004 lbs (including power supply)