The FOOP Canna Starter Pack contains 32oz bottles of FOOP Veg 1, FOOP Veg 2, FOOP Bloom 1, FOOP Bloom 2 and FOOP Sweetener.
Promotes root growth, thick stalks, and rapid luscious green topical growth.
Promotes the development of more fruits, flowers, and buds.
Promotes accelerated growth of the beneficial bacteria. Improves flavor. Creates an explosion of trichomes.
About FOOP Canna organic nutrients
FOOP Canna is the only organic nutrient line made from fish poop and over a dozen other ingredients that deliver everything high-yielding cannabis and hemp plants need to flourish.
Fine-tuned during 3 years of careful research, our patent-pending formula provides an organic alternative to chemical-based fertilizers.
- No additives required: easy-to-use, two-part formula for both Veg & Bloom
- Sweetener made from a unique blend of eight exotic sugars to boost trichome development
- Rich in nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, magnesium, silica and micronutrients
- Mycorrhizal fungi promote root health and growth
- Works well with commercial irrigation systems – will not clog up drip lines, injectors or sprayers
- Lab tests confirm no harmful microbiological contaminants or heavy metals
FOOP's sweetener contains a blend from eight all-natural and organic sugars sourced from some of the most exotic places on the planet with vitamin and amino acid profiles optimized around not only improving flavor, but providing a strong finish and maximizing trichome development.
Unlike other organic brands which clog up commercial irrigation systems, FOOP works with drip lines, 1:100 injectors and industrial sprayers and applicators.
It is no longer necessary to use seven, ten or fifteen different nutrient bottles for your cannabis or hemp garden – and there’s no complicated mixing regimen either: everything is packed into two bottles for veg and two bottles for bloom. There are no soil amendments and no teas to make. FOOP is the nutrient system that cultivators choose when they want to go organic without all the extra work and without sacrificing yield.