Product DetailsActive Aqua’s chillers are environmentally friendly (they use R134a refrigerant) and are ideal for keeping the nutrient solution in your reservoir at the perfect temperature. Each unit has a user-friendly temperature system that allows you to control your desired temperature range as needed, and all models now have a boost function that accelerates the chilling process for quicker establishment of initial nutrient solution temperature.
- Large refrigeration capacity (recommended volume: 40 gal to 92 gal )
- Anti-corrosive pure titanium evaporator for both fresh and salt water
- Rate of flow: 1/4 HP (396‒925 gal/h -1500‒3500 L/h)
- Rated BTU per hour: 3,010
- PSI Rating: 10 psi maximum
- Recommended pumps: AAPW400 or AAPW550 or AAPW800
- 1/2"and 3/4" fittings included
- Unit dimensions: 18"L x 13"W x 17"H
- For cooling capability, please refer to performance chart found in the product information tab
- Not rated for central/house plumbing
Please note that the starting ambient temperature of your solution will always affect the duration of the initial chilling process.
|Shipping Weight||49.10 lbs.|
|Package Dimensions||20.67L x 17.91W x 20.47H|
|Rated Amperage:||4.7 A|
|Rated BTU per hour:||3010|
|Rated Wattage:||460 W|
|Wire Gauge (AWG):||18AWG/3 CORE|
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the the Route Shipping Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.