- Non-toxic and non-nutritive - Safe to use on plants in and stage of growth
- Works to descale irrigation systems and decompose residual organic matter
- Effective as a final flush to remove mineral buildup (scale) in growing media and irrigation lines
- Very low TDS - Doesn't throw off mineral balance
- Effective as a final flush to clean growing media
- Keeps irrigation system cleaner and running efficiently longer
- Reduces mineral buildup in media and lines
How To Use
Irrigation systems that are regularly maintained with Athena Cleanse treatment will last longer, and run more optimally throughout. This is because Cleanse helps break down scale, mineral buildup, and other organic matter that has been lodged in the system.
Use a dilute mixture of 2-5 mL per gallon water for regular maintenance.
Increase rate to 5-10 mL per gallon water for combatting severe reservoir and growing media conditions.
Athena Cleanse a must for all cloning machines and fresh cuttings. Dip fresh cuttings in a solution of Cleanse (10 mL per gallon) to improve cell health and increase immunity. Seedlings and cuttings treated with Cleanse have more vigor and are more likely to grow into robust plants. Roots of plants treated with Cleanse will be bright white and bursting with tiny feeder root hairs.
These special properties reduce mineral scale in irrigation systems and the growing media.
RDWC and Other Recirculating Hydroponics Systems:
Any recirculating or deep water culture (DWC) irrigation system should use Athena Cleanse remove mineral residue and reduce scale. Irrigation water treated with Cleanse has a reduced risk of developing problems that are often associated with overwatering and insufficient oxygen levels, such as anaerobic microbial growth and biofilm buildup.
Using Cleanse in a recirculating or DWC system helps break down materials with lower solubility ratings, such as mineral complexes that are no longer available to plants. Mineral buildup and lockout is a major cause of deficiencies and plant health problems-solve these issues with Athena Cleanse.
Media/System Flush Mix:
Athena Cleanse at a rate of 5-10 mL/ gallon of water during the final flush stage to help reduce residual mineral buildup in the growing media.
This procedure may be used at any time during vegetative or flowering phases if the growing media or irrigation system develops mineral imbalance or unwanted buildup.
Mix 375 mL Cleanse per gallon water and spray evenly. Test on a small area first to ensure no damage.
Spraying cultivation surfaces, work areas and irrigation equipment with a dilute solution of Athena Cleanse (375 mL per gallon) helps maintain a clean and trouble-free environment without toxic and dangerous chemicals. Maintain operational excellence and extend equipment life, such as irrigation system filters, by running treated water through the system regularly.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the the Route Shipping Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.