Anden Dehumidifier 95 Pints / Day
- Control (3): Built-in digital control with display
- Air discharge orientation: Top or end
- Duct collars: 10"
- Backdraft damper: Included
- Filter: MERV 8 washable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil resistance: E-coated coil
- Power cord length: 8 ft
- Discharge air temperature rise: 10°F – 30°F
- Drain connection (4): 3/4" MNPT Threaded
- Warranty: 5 years
- Capacity (1): 95 ppd
- Energy Factor (1): 2.2 L/kW-h
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure - dry coil): 0.0" w.c.-265 CFM, 0.2" w.c.-230 CFM, 0.4" w.c.-200 CFM
- Current draw (1): 8.0 Amps
- Noise: 54 dBA ducted - 60 dBA unducted
- Dimensions (cabinet only) (2): Width 12.5" - Height 14.5" - Length 27.5"
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Inlet air operating conditions during: -Dehumidification: 50°F – 104°F, 40°F dew point min. -Ventilation: 40°F – 140°F, 0% – 99%RH (non-condensing)
- Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60%RH inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
- Height does not include adjustable feet. The width excludes the filter doors and length excludes the duct collars.
- Built-in automatic control capable to be set up for dehumidification and ventilation or zoning.
- Model 1850W is a hardwired unit and doesn’t ship with a power cord. The Model 1850W has a 4 week lead time.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.