Anden Dehumidifier 95 Pints / Day
- Control (3): Built-in digital control with display
- Air discharge orientation: Top or end
- Duct collars: 10"
- Backdraft damper: Included
- Filter: MERV 8 washable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil resistance: E-coated coil
- Power cord length: 8 ft
- Discharge air temperature rise: 10°F – 30°F
- Drain connection (4): 3/4" MNPT Threaded
- Warranty: 5 years
- Capacity (1): 95 ppd
- Energy Factor (1): 2.2 L/kW-h
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure - dry coil): 0.0" w.c.-265 CFM, 0.2" w.c.-230 CFM, 0.4" w.c.-200 CFM
- Current draw (1): 8.0 Amps
- Noise: 54 dBA ducted - 60 dBA unducted
- Dimensions (cabinet only) (2): Width 12.5" - Height 14.5" - Length 27.5"
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Inlet air operating conditions during: -Dehumidification: 50°F – 104°F, 40°F dew point min. -Ventilation: 40°F – 140°F, 0% – 99%RH (non-condensing)
- Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60%RH inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
- Height does not include adjustable feet. The width excludes the filter doors and length excludes the duct collars.
- Built-in automatic control capable to be set up for dehumidification and ventilation or zoning.
- Model 1850W is a hardwired unit and doesn’t ship with a power cord. The Model 1850W has a 4 week lead time.