- A high-airflow exhaust fan designed to ventilate out heat, moisture, odor, and dust from various spaces.
- Features an 8-speed manual controller utilizing PWM. See T-Series for temperature and humidity controls.
- Innovative EC-motor with PWM-control maximizes airflow while reducing energy consumption and noise levels.
- Features steel shutters, aluminum blades, and IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to liquid and dust.
- Fan Size: 14” | Dimensions: 16.93 x 16.93 x 8.1 in. | Airflow: 1513 CFM | Noise: 68 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
A high-airflow exhaust fan designed to cool and ventilate greenhouses, garages, attics, workshops, and sheds. The system can automatically eliminate heat, moisture, odor, and dust from enclosures, rooms and buildings. Features an inline speed controller utilizing PWM-technology. Innovative EC-motor with PWM-control maximizes airflow while reducing energy consumption and noise levels. Heavy-duty build features aluminum blades, steel wire guards, and steel shutters. Includes everything needed to mount the fan unit and power it through an outlet. This product is a part of the UIS™ platform of grow devices and smart controllers, designed to integrate with each other to achieve your ideal environment.
PRECISE SPEED CONTROLLER
The inline speed controller enables you to set the shutter fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. This shutter fan features an EC-motor that is precisely controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables the fan's motor to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating motor noises and heat as seen on variable voltage controllers. Eight-speed options are available with a power switch, and backup memory.
Features steel shutters that are weather and corrosion resistant, and automatically closes when not in use. The blades and impeller are constructed of lightweight aluminum, weight-balanced to reduce vibrations. Utilizing an innovative EC motor that is controlled electronically using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), the fans can maximize airflow while reducing noise and power consumption. The fully-enclosed motor is also permanently lubricated and houses dual-ball bearings that are rated at 67,000 hours. The unit is IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.
Shipping & Shipping Insurance
- Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $149.99.
- Tracking: Your order confirmation page will have a button for tracking your package & getting shipping updates.
- Shipping Insurance: Shipping insurance is available on all orders. Select the Guide Package Protection option at checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely via our encrypted online checkout, which is compliant with all six PCI standard categories to ensure your data is safe. We do not store credit card details.